This Policy informs visitors of this Website in accordance with the German Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz) and the Telemedia Act (Telemediengesetz) about type, scope and purpose of the collection and use of personal data by the owners of this Website, Crossline GmbH and XLII Capital GmbH (the “Provider” or “us” or “we” or “our”). For further details about the Provider, please refer to the imprint.
The hosting provider of this Website is Namecheap Inc., 4600 East Washington Street Suite 305 Phoenix, AZ, USA.
Users of this Website must be at least 16 years old.
Handling of Personal Data
The Provider takes the subject of data protection very seriously and treats your personal data in accordance with legal regulations.
Personal data is information with the help of which a person can be determined. It is also information with which the identity of a person can be traced directly or indirectly. This includes, for example, the name, email addresses, telephone numbers, IP-addresses or, under certain circumstances, the user’s behavior when using this Website.
Personal data will only be processed by the Provider if this is necessary to provide a functional Website. The Provider only collects, uses, and passes on your personal data if this is permitted by law or if you consent to the collection of the data.
Please bear in mind that data transmission over the internet can be subject to security vulnerabilities. Complete protection against access by third parties cannot be guaranteed.
Information Collected from Visitors and Users of this Website
The Provider may collect and process the following personal data about you:
- Information you provide by filling in forms on this Website. This includes personal data that you provide to us through an online form on the Website or when completing a purchase.
- If you contact us, we may keep records of the correspondence.
- The Provider may conduct surveys for research purposes through this Website. However, there is no obligation for users of this Website to participate in such surveys.
- Communication through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other form of communication to the Provider. We may process this data for the purposes of communicating with you and for record keeping.
- Data relating to any purchase of goods and/or services through this Website, such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your payment details (e.g., credit card information). The Provider may process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions.
- Data about how you use this Website. The Provider may process this data to operate this Website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, the user, and for the security of the Website.
- Data about your preferences in receiving marketing from the Provider and any third parties connected to the Provider or this Website, as well as your communication preferences. The Provider may process this data to enable you to participate in promotions and other content included in this Website, to deliver relevant Website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising.
In addition, the Provider may collect and process your personal data and information about you to:
- Send you the Provider’s newsletters, reports, blog posts, subscriptions, podcasts, webcasts, webinars, news alerts, updates and other goods, services or marketing materials.
- Perform any contract with you or in order to comply with a legal obligation.
- Ensure that content from this Website is presented in the most effective manner to you.
- Provide you with updated information on products, goods or services including notifying you of changes to our Website.
Rights of the User
You as the user of this Website have the following rights vis-à-vis the Provider with regard to personal data concerning you:
- right to information about which personal data about you has been stored
- right to correction or deletion of false data
- right to limitation of processing
- right to object to the processing
- right to data transferability
You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by the Provider.
Processing of Personal Data when Visiting or Using this Website
When you view, use or visit this Website, the Provider or its hosting provider may collect the following data, which is technically necessary to enable you to view the Website and to ensure the stability and security of the presentation:
- date and time of the request to visit or use this Website
- exact time zone or time zone difference to a reference time zone (e.g., GMT)
- content of the Website
- access status (HTTP status)
- amount of data transferred
- referrer URL (an external website from which the user has accessed this Website)
- operating system
- web browser
- language and version of the browser
Aforementioned data is stored in server log files on the servers of the web hosting provider. This data is not stored together with other personal data of yours. Furthermore, this data is not evaluated for marketing purposes.
The collection of the above-mentioned data is necessary to enable the presentation of this Website on the user’s device. Storage in server log files serves to ensure the functionality and optimization of this Website as well as the security of the IT systems used by the Provider or its web hosting provider.
The collection of the above data for the provision of this Website and the storage of this data in server log files is absolutely necessary for the operation of this Website. There is no possibility of objection.
This Website uses so-called cookies. Cookies are used to distinguish users of this Website, which helps us to provide users with a good experience when they browse our Website. It also allows the Provider to improve this Website over time.
Cookies are small text files which are stored on your device and which provide us, the Provider, with certain information about the access from your browser, if you agree. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your device.
This Website uses the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of this Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable users to log into secure areas of this Website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical and performance cookies. These cookies allow the Provider to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around this Website when they are using it. This helps the Provider to improve the way this Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies are used to recognize users when they return to this Website. This enables the Provider to personalize content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to this Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. The Provider will use this information to make this Website more relevant to your interests.
The processing of personal data through these cookies serves to make this Website more user-friendly and effective overall. Some functions of this Website cannot be offered without the use of these cookies. Data which are processed by cookies and which are necessary for the provision of the functions of this Website are not used to create user profiles.
Common browsers offer the option not to accept cookies. If you select this option and do not accept cookies, there is no guarantee that you will be able to access all functions of this Website without restrictions.
Further information about cookies is available at www.allaboutcookies.org.
Please note that cookie-based opt-outs are not effective on many mobile devices.
This website may contain so-called iFrames with content from websites of other providers (third party providers). The Provider accepts no liability for third party content displayed via iFrames. Information contained therein is the sole liability of third party providers. The Provider has no influence over these contents. The Provider displays these external contents only and therefore assumes no liability for the contents of other websites. When you visit a third party website, various data such as IP-address, browser type and version used, time of access, referrer URL, operating system used and the host name of the accessing computer are recorded and any cookies from these third party websites may be used. The Provider assumes no liability for the use of these cookies. For more information, please carefully read the privacy policies of third party websites.
Establishment of Contact and Handling of Contact Data
If you contact the Provider through the contact options offered on this Website, personal data transmitted with your email will be stored so that they can be used to process and answer your inquiry. Your data will only be used to answer your questions. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your consent.
You can revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. In addition, you can object to the storage of your personal data at any time by contacting and informing the Provider. However, the Provider points out to you that in this case your request cannot be processed further.
Social Media Plugins
This Website uses social media plugins.
Changes to this Policy